About The Boat
Our 2010 model boat is suitable for the cruise class. There are two cabins at the top. One of them is bunk type. It is quite comfortable in other aft cabins. This boat with 4 cabins in total is ideal for crowded groups. Max 10 people can stay comfortably, 2 people in each cabin and 2 people in the hall. (The table in the living room turns into a bed)
If you have Zakintos on your route, we recommend this boat from Lefkada.
The boat is available for daily rental outside of high season except weekly.
You can rent the boat with or without a Captain.
Reservation requests and quotes are made directly by Smile Sailing.
You will get the best prices on Smile Sailing.
This boat has Ionian islands trips from Lefkada on certain dates.
You can join the boat by renting only a cabin on these trips.
In these sailing trips, which are generally 3 nights and 4 days, there is a maximum of 6 people on the boat. Please get in touch for details.
- Bow thruster
- Electric anchor
- Mainsail with in-mast furling
- Safety line
Electronics and Navigation
- Cockpit speakers
- GPS Plotter
- GPS Plotter in cockpit
- Shore Power 220V
- Solar panel energy system
- Hot water
- Life raft
- Deck shower
- Cockpit table
- EPIRB (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons)
- Safety equipment
- USB/AUX connection
- Kitchen supplies
- Gas cooking
- USB player, CD player, Radio
- Bow thruster! – Map-Power with additional battery and easy control
- Electric Winch!
- GPS chart plotter display on a 14 inch adjustable cockpit screen, 2017 fully serviced
- Autopilot: Raymarine ST6002
- 2016 refitted Bimini top, sprayhood , Lazy Bag, Lazy jacks
- 2016 refitted – 80m anchor chain (signed every 10m)
- 2017 refitted anchor winch
- 2017 new easy-fit carpet
- 2017- 2.7m inflatable tender with 2.5hp Yamaha outboard engine
- 2018 Solar Panel
- 2018 Electric WC
- 2019 New Sails (main and genoa)
- 2020 – Raymarine i70s Multifunction Instrument Display
There are 2 popular routes from Lefkada in Greece.
The North Route The South Route
What is included , what is not included ?
- Final cleaning : 150 €
- Fuel Consumption : Guests receive full fuel tank. At check-out the consumed portion of the fuel is payable.
- Deposit : 2.000 €, ( Held from credit card and reimbursed.)
- Skipper: 150 € + provisioning,
- Hostess : 150€ + provisioning,
- Outboard: : 80 € / Weekly,
- Mooring/Anchor fees: Variable,
- Wi – Fi (10 GB) : € 50 / Weekly,
- SUP (stand up paddle) : € 120 / Weekly,
- Folding Bike : € 120 / Weekly,
- Safety net: € 120,
Special Packages Only for This Boat;
1) Full Board Pack:
If you wish, you can rent this boat with meals. Get in touch for the price. (290 € / per person - 2019)
What's in the Food Package?
- 6 Breakfast
- 6 Lunch Break
- 4 Main Dishes
- 10 best local wines
- 2 beers or soft drinks per person per day
- Unlimited tea and fresh coffee
Note: For the remaining 2 nights, dinner is served at the local tavern. The dishes in the tavern are daily and fresh. The cheque in here is covered by you. Reservation is required. Please inform the captain on the day you receive the boat, without leaving it to the last minute. Reservations are made and your route is created accordingly.
2) Action Pack:
If you wish, you can add nature and movement to your trip by doing nature sports throughout the cruise. Get in touch for the price. (290 € / per person - 2019)
What's in the package?
- Paddle rental fee per week
- 1 ATV per couple (land vehicle) during the visit to Megenisi
- Guided trekking or historical sightseeing trip in Ithaca
- Entrance fee to Melissani cave
- Car rental fee in Kefalonia visit
Note: This package is only valid for captain rentals and min 4-person teams.